AQ141-LP Wifi IoT
The AQ141 module with build-in printed antenna is an intelligent platform for the Internet of Everything. This complete networking platform enables customers to add full-featured Wi-Fi to a wide variety of products with minimal development effort and cost. It supports a network stack along with SSL security, enabling full-featured internet connectivity and reliable information exchange in a small, low-cost system.
The AQ141 provides two host interfaces for connecting to local system controllers. A UART-based host interface can be used for rapid development and deployment of simple data streams between the local device and the internet cloud. A SPI slave interface is available for applications that require more advanced connectivity to the network. The AQ141 module contains a Qualcomm®Atheros QCA4002 chip. The QCA4002 is a single chip system on a chip (SoC) lx1 802.11 b/g/n device optimized for low-power embedded applications with single-stream capability for both Tx and Rx. It has an integrated network processor with a large set of TCP/IP with IPv4/1Pv6-based services.
- Size: 20 x 25 x 2.5 mm (height is 3.6mm when a
coax cable is plugged into the u.FL connector)
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V ± 10%
- Operating humidity: 20-70%
- Operating temperature range:
- Industrial: -40°C - +85°C
- Commercial: -10°C - +65°C
- Power consumption:
- Transmit: 250 mA @16dBm
- Receive: 75 mA (typical)
- Power saving mode(DITM=1):1.09mA
- Standby mode(Sleep): 130uA
- RF connector: U.FL of Hirose
- Optional antenna impedance : 50ohm
- Connector: SMD-Pad connector - 27 Pads
- Host interface: UART, SPI
- SPI slave: Allows simplified connection to local host MCU.
- Host driver and programming API available from Qualcomm Atheros.
- UART interface: Supports AT style command set.
- GPIO suit for 1.8V or 3.3V:optional
- Standard supported: I EEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484GHz
- Channels: up to 13 channels
- Host data rates
- - UART: 115200bps, 8, n, 1
- - SPI: up to 12 Mbps
- Link Rates
- - Up to 150MHz 1.5 Protocols
- IPv4/1Pv6, TCP/UDP, ARP/NDP, DHCPv4, ICMPv6
- WPS, WPA, WPA2, WAPI, WEP, TKIP
- Household Appliances
- Gaming Consoles
- Handheld Terminals
- Embedded Wireless Products
- Security Monitoring Device
- Industrial Remote Control
- Home Automation
The AQ -7000 is based on Qualcomm Atheros QCA7000 design build for Powerline Communications (PLC) product. It is fully compliant with the HomePlug Green PHY (HPGP) speciﬁcation. HomePlug's Green PHY speciﬁcation was developed speciﬁcally to meet the needs of the home, utility and Smart Grid applications. The AQ -7000 uses a robust OFDM (ROBO) mode of communication that provides extended coverage and reliable communication over Powerline networks. However, the QCA7000 has been designed to meet speciﬁc industry requirements for HomePlug AV compatibility. TheAQ - 7000 is interoperable up to the HPGP maximum data rate of 10 Mbps and offers lower power consumption, lower product complexity and reduced BOM costs.
The AQ - 7000 is fully interoperable with HomePlug AV and IEEE 1901 compliant products. TheAQ -7000 supports HomePlug Green PHY Distributed Bandwidth Control to ensure effective coexistence with HPAV equipment operating in close proximity on the same Powerline infrastructure. The module also supports HPGP Power Save Mode, which enables the module to enter and exit allow power state on a scheduled basis to maintain network synchronization. An integrated switching power supply provides the 1 .2 Vcore voltages. No external active components are required. Inductors and capacitors are required for the bypass circuit.
- Compliant with HomePlug Green PHY speciﬁcation.
- Interoperable with HomePlug AV speciﬁcation and IEEE 1901 Standard
up to the maximum HPGP data rate.
- Operates on 240 VAC, 120 VAC, 24 VAC, and DC lines.
- Single chip solution with integrated analog front end and line driver.
- Lower cost and power consumption than existing HPAV solutions for
lower data rates — ideal for Smart Grid applications.
- Industrial temperature range for extended temperature and smart meter applications.
- Requires QCA7000 HomePlug Green PHY Firmware v1 .0.0-07 and higher.
- Host interfaces: SPI (Slave) and UART.
- Boot from host or external FLASH memory.
- Dedicated FLASH memory port (SPI master).
- Supports Robust OFDM (ROBO) mode modulation: 4 Mbps to 10 Mbps PHY rates.
- Powered from single 3.3 VDC rail with integrated Power Management Unit.
- Smart Meters
- Energy Management Systems
- Programmable Controlled Thermostats
- Remote Metering Devices
- Solar Panels
- Industrial Applications
Vanilla Modem (Single / Dual Sim)
The Vanilla modem provides a plug and play approach for a modular telematics design and is designed specifically for the M2M environment. This ready to use hardware solution reduces the time to market and also covers all concerns related to the complex wireless front end design parameters. This would also have a ready to implement TCP, FTP, HTTP and SMTP stacks to help implement the various business logics in play. The GSM wireless trade off being the operating cost charged by the Network Service providers for the usage of the operating spectrum
GPS Patch Module
- Plug and Play based solution .
- U- Blox based GPS engine for highly accurate positioning.
- Easy integration with U - Blox Wireless modules using Dedicated DDC Channel.
- GPS,GLONASS & QZSS hardware ready solution.
- Small footprint with a practical dimension 25X30X7.5mm
Sara Max Combo Board
- Plugin board based Telematics unit
- GSM/GPRS+GPS co-existing on a single board which reduces time to market and design cycle.
- GPS has got both Active circuitry and supports even passive Antenna.
Vehicle Tracking System Hardware
- 32-bit Microcontrollers (up to 128 KB Flash and 32 KB SRAM) with Audio and Graphics Interfaces, USB, and Advanced Analog.
- Dynamic and rugged Input power supply range to sustain automotive environment.
- Versatile 2G Telematics with small footprint with easy software integration with PIC Controller for Communication.
- High precision positioning unit with tracking , Sensors for Temperature and humidity monitoring and SD Card interface for data logging and storage purposes .
USB Finger Print Readers
- TouchChip TCS1 sensors... Download